Below are resources and information to help Mass Academy rising seniors to research and select courses for their senior year at WPI.
The main steps are:
- Step 1 Research: Research appropriate-level WPI courses, various resources
- Step 2 Approval: Request course approvals from content teachers
- Step 3 Plan: Plan course sequences for the entire school year (due with your course approvals)
- Step 4 Schedule: Build several working schedules in College Scheduler
- Step 5 Register: Register for courses in Workday (our registration window opens in late May)
The main files are: